Fenix TK11 Premium Q5 2 x CR123 Flashlight Torch 225 Lumens
Fenix TK11 tactical torch. Same as original TK10 but compatible with the single 18650 rechargeable cell, as well as CR123s. If you use your torch a lot and are considering using rechargeable batteries to save money, the high cap 18650 battery (not supplied) offers more than double the run time of rechargeable CR 123 batteries whilst delivering the same initial output.
60 - 225 lumens for normal close up work or instant target identification at distance. Customisable - take off grip ring to install pocket clip if needed. Spares include O-rings, switch cap, clip screws with allen key. Body is 1 inch (25mm) diameter so will fit into most common gun light mounts.
• Cree Premium (Q5) 7090 XR-E LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Two modes of output, selected by turning the bezel (Patented):
• Turbo Mode: Constant 225 Lumens, 1.5 hours. 2.7 hours total runtime on one 18650 Li-ion battery. 2 hours to 70 % output.
• General Mode: Constant 60 Lumens, 10 hours. 12 hours (one 18650 Li-ion battery).
• Highly efficient focusing head - throws beam over 200 meters
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Low battery indication system
• Uses one 3.7V 18650 Li-ion or two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (not included)
• 136mm (Length) x 34mm (Diameter)
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• 152-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
• Tactical tailcap switch with momentary-on function
• Tactical grip ring for Cigar technique (Removable)
• Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
• Included accessories: holster, body clip, lanyard, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot
* All prices include VAT